- February 1, 2023
Vacancy : Finance Officer
- Monthly Payables & Receivables – Collections and reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly/ ad hoc accounts reports for management.
- Perform timely EOM & EOY processes for audit preparation.
- Posting / verifying all payments and receipts posted into MYOB.
- Prepare and submit monthly/ quarterly statutory submissions such as PAYE/FNPF/ FBT/ FNU Levy
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation and GL reconciliation.
- Maintain fixed asset register and journal register and update monthly.
- Asset Management.
- Reconcile and collect rents in a timely manner.
- Prepare vendor disbursements & payroll fortnightly.
- Knowledge of travel itineraries and hotel bookings.
- Knowledge of budget planning for events i.e workshops, meetings, and conferences.
- General Accounting Duties: Banking. Petty Cash, Fees Collection, Receipting, etc.
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting/ Management / Finance or equivalent.
- 2 to 3 years experience.
- Proficiency in computer skills including MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MYOB Software.
- Team player, well organized and excellent management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Work flexible hours when required.
- Able to travel within Fiji or overseas if required.
- Fluency in English with great interpersonal skills.
- Ethical and proper handling of confidential information.
- Problem solving abilities and eye for details.
Please email your application, resume stating qualifications and experiences with three contacts of referees and passport size photo to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Saturday, 18th February, 2022.