- April 25, 2021
Below is the JIR signed by the Fiji Commerce and Employers Federation, The Fijian Government and The Fiji Trades Union Congress. The Joint Implementation Report contains the following:
- Signatures of the above-mentioned personnel from the International Labour Organization (ILO) head quarters on the 25th of March, 2015 in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Acknowledgement of compliance with core ILO conventions
- Acknowledgement of any other labor law reviews be conducted through Employment Relations Advisory Board (ERAB) mechanisms.
- Stipulates Government restoring check-off facilities
- Statement on participating parties submitting Joint Implementation Reports to the June 2015 session of ILO governing body.
- The mention of a series of meeting being conducted to deliberate a draft bill.
- The mention of the Employment relations (amendment) bill 2015 being tabled in Parliament.
- The mention of parliament standing committee meeting and hearing submissions on the bill from all stakeholders.
The agreement was signed on the 29th of January, 2016 in Suva, Fiji.